Grilled Peaches with Prosciutto
Meal: Side, Snack
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- 5 Medium peaches, ripe but firm, halved, pits removed
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 Cup small basil leaves
- 4 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grill and peaches with oil.
- Season peaches to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally until charred and softened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer to platter.
- Sprinkle with basil, grind pepper over top, and drizzle with oil.
- Serve with prosciutto on the side.