Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup silvered almonds
- 1/2 Cup pecans
- 1/4 Cup almond or sesame seed meal
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 Cup almond butter
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp of raw honey
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries or blueberries
- On a cookie sheet, toast nuts and shredded coconut until golden brown.
- Once toasted, pour mixture into a food processor and pulse until nuts are chopped and the mixture becomes coarsely ground.
- In a mixing bowl, melt coconut oil and almond butter. Stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, honey and sea salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in nut mixture and almost meal until mixed thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries/cranberries.
- Press mixture into an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Cut “loaf” widthwise. Makes 6 good-sized bars.