Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnut Meal
Meal: Baked Goods, Dessert, Snacks
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond meal/almond flour or walnut meal
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- Mix the dry ingredients (Almond meal, chips)
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Use the mixture to form small “dough balls” on a greased baking sheet.
- Use around 1 large kitchen spoon (1tbsp or so) for each one.
- The batch should make around 15.
- Obviously if you make the individual cookies too big, they won’t cook correctly.
- Bake at 350F (preheated) for about ten minutes, until they start to brown well.
- They won’t look like they’re done.
- Touch them with you finger to check if they have hardened.
- It will be obvious (by touch) when they’re done.
- I like to cool the dough a bit before baking because it is such a thin dough.
- I chill about 5 – 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
Source: www.fitnessfail.com, with alterations by Just Paleo