Meal: Side, Snack
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 0 Min
- 6 tablespoons diced seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Mix the tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapenos and cilantro in a bowl.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork to a smooth/chunky texture.
- Mix in the tomato mixture