Bacon Broccoli Salad
Meal: Side Dish
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
- 10 strips of quality thick cut bacon
- 1 bag of broccoli or 3 heads (12 cups cut up)
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Bake the bacon in the oven at 385 until crispy.
- While bacon is cooking, start dicing up the broccoli into 1/2″ pieces or run it through a food processor.
- Mix the mayo, vinegar and honey together in a bowl to make a dressing. Mix the dressing, raisins and almonds into the broccoli.
- Once bacon is done, throw it in the fridge to cool it down. Once cool, cut it up into small pieces and mix into the salad.