Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes to 4 Hours (Depending on method)
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 lb of pork sausage
- Diced celery, onions, and carrots
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder
- Black Petter
- Dash of Honey
For the sauce mix:
- 1 16 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomatoe paste
- a large handful of torn fresh basil
- 5-6 coarsely chopped garlic cloves
- a couple pinches of sea salt
- cracked black pepper to taste.
- Form into large meatballs and cover bottom of crock pot, you might have to stack them depending on the size of your crock pot.
- Cover meatballs with tomato sauce and cook all day on low. If your in a hurry, you can cook them in a pan over medium heat. These were even better the next day for lunch!!