Spicy Chicken Meatballs
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chives minced
- 1 tsp parsley minced
- 1 tsp sriracha (Thai hot sauce)
- 2 egg whites (whipped)
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken breast
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes in fridge.
- Remove from fridge and shape into golf-ball sized balls.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil in a sauté pan.
- Add meatballs and allow them to brown on one side and then reduce heat and cook remaining sides.
- Once browned, meatballs can be finished in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and toss in sauce.