Beef and Butternut Stew
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 Hours
- 1 Butternut squash, peeled
- 1 Bag of frozen spinach
- 1 Jar of sun dried tomatoes, about 1/4 cup
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- 2 LBS of stew meat
- Beef Stock as needed
- Peel the butternut squash.
- Remove the seeds and cube. (You could roast them)
- Slice the onion and sun dried tomatoes into long strips.
- Combine all together into a crockpot.
- Simmer on low for 6-8 hours depending on how fast it cooks.
- This is a great meal to throw together in the morning and have ready on the table when you get home.