4 Alternating rounds of:
5 Push Press – heavier then last week
Max Effort Strict Pull-Ups
Use the least amount of scaling possible for the pull-ups
20 Handstand Push-Ups
4 rounds of:
10 Kettlebell Push Press (5L/5R)
Found this gem of a pic on the USAW website!
Staying hydrated is free and one of the most beneficial things you can do for your health. Here are the Top 10 signs of dehydration.
10. You’re overheating
9. You stop producing tears
8. You feel tired or fatigued
7. You feel lightheaded or dizzy
6. You get muscle cramps or spasms
5. You have heart palpitations
4. Your skin lacks elasticity
3. You’re constipated
2. Your urine is dark yellow
1. Your mouth is dry and tongue is swollen
OMG! I just realized these are the same symptoms of doing a hard WOD, it’s going to be hard to differentiate the two!…hmmm. How about, drink a lot of water so you have to pee all day. That should do it.