Add 2.5-5# to last week, if you failed any rep last week go back to the weight you used 3 weeks ago
10 rounds of:
Rest the time it takes you to walk back to the starting line
10 rounds of:
Sprint 20 seconds
Walk 40 seconds
Bison Sage Burgers
For the burgers
1 lb ground bison
2 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
salt and paper, to taste
1-2 tbsp choice of fat
For the chutney
5-6 slices bacon, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 apple, cored and diced
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp water
pinch of salt
1. Place large skillet over medium heat and add diced bacon. Cook down until bacon is completely cooked through, then place cooked bacon on a plate with a paper towel. Leave 2-3 tablespoons bacon fat in the pan.
2. Add the diced onion to the hot pan and cook down until translucent.
3. Add the apple and mix with onion and cover to let cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add the balsamic vinegar, water and a bit of salt and thoroughly mix together until the balsamic vinegar is completely combined, then add the bacon back in and reduce heat.
5. While the chutney is keeping warm, mix all of the burger ingredients together in a bowl.
6. Make 4 burger patties and place burgers in a skillet over medium heat with 1-2 tbsp of you choice of fat. Bacon fat is a good choice.
7. Cook on both sides for about 5-8 minutes or until cooked preference.
8. Place chutney on top of burgers and consume!!
Recipe from OMG That’s Paleo? by Juli Bauer