7 sets of 5 reps @ 5-20# more than last week
21 Kettlebell Swings 55/35
21 Lateral Box Jump Overs
15 Kettlebell Swings
15 Lateral Box Jump Overs
9 Kettlebell Swings
9 Lateral Box Jump Overs
Sweet & Spicy Salmon
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
1/4 teaspoon ginger, dried
1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup maple syrup, real
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine maple syrup, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; boil for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
3. Combine garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, ginger, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Gently pat seasoning onto both sides of salmon.
4. Roast salmon on a baking sheet coated with olive oil for 10 minutes. Drizzle a little glaze over each salmon filet and return to oven to roast for an additional 2 minutes (or until fish flakes easily when forked).
5. Serve with remaining warm maple glaze drizzled atop salmon.