15 minutes of gymnastic skill work
Athletes choice, pick any gymnastics movement you’d like to work on. From pull-ups to handstands to rope climbs, the choice is yours.
25 Handstand Push-Ups
15 Lateral Burpees (over bar)
5 Squat Snatch 165/105
Smoked Salmon, Egg, and Asparagus Roll Ups
12 asparagus spears
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
8 oz wild smoked salmon
1. Slice, or snap off the bottom 2-4 in of the asparagus spears.
2. In boiling water or in the microwave, cook asparagus 3-5 min until it softens but is still fairly firm.
3. Whisk the eggs. Warm a 10-in or smaller skillet with a little oil or butter in it and pour 2-3 tablespoons of egg in, swirling the skillet around to evenly spread the egg into a very thin layer.
4. Let the egg cook about 1 min until firm, then slide out of the pan.
5. Repeat until all eggs are done.
6. Lay and egg “crepe” on a flat surface. On one end of the crepe, layer salmon with an asparagus spear and slices of onion.
7. roll the crepe up and repeat with the remaining crepes. Enjoy!
Tasty Rating: 1
I’d give this one a zero, but I don’t want all that hard work to be for not (however, I did throw a few away, and I’m a cheapskate!). So, why am I posting a recipe that I thought was nasty for all of you to try out? Because, that’s a part of cooking. Trying out new things and discovering what you taste buds like (and despise). Plus, I don’t want to always post Chris’ favorites, because my taste buds are unique to me. There may be a few people out there who think, “Salmon, eggs, for BREAKFAST! Hell ya!!!” So, for those badasses out there, here it is. Probably one of the healthiest recipes out there as well!