15 minutes to establish a 1RM Clean & Jerk
15 Minute AMRAP of:
50 Double Unders
5 Handstand Push-Ups
12 Minute AMRAP of:
20 Steps Walking Lunge
15 Wall Balls
10 Box Jumps
Apple Pie Mini-muffins
1/2 Cup of coconut flour
1/4 Cup of tapioca starch
1 Tsp baking soda
1/2 Tsp sea salt
1 Tsp cinnamon
1/4 Tsp nutmeg
5 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
2/3 Cup full fat coconut milk
1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
5 Tbsp honey, raw
1. Heat oven to 350° and place 24 mini muffin papers in compartments, set aside.
2. Dice apples, melt coconut oil, and gather ingredients.
3. Add dry ingredients to large mixing bowl, set aside.
4. Whisk eggs, add coconut milk, butter, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and ½ cup diced apples.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry, mix well.
6. Add honey and ½ cup diced apples (you now have 1 cup apples), mix well.
7. Pour batter evenly in muffin compartments. Top batter with diced apples and a dash of cinnamon.
8. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Enjoy warm and fuzzy.
Recipe from Fast Paleo Top 10 Muffin Recipes from 2012